Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First day of snow


My big helper...notice still in boots and snow pants, though.



Hannah, eating snow. Good thing its clean...for now.



Hannah, all decked out to play in the snow.



Yesterday was the first real snow we have had yet this year. Garrett and Hannah were ecstatic! Too bad Garrett had to go to school. Hannah got to go out and play in the snow. She was having a great time and of course, she had to eat some snow too. Might as well, its clean right now. Hannah has done great since Ryan came home. She is my big helper and makes sure we know when Ryan needs something. Anyway, guess winter is officially here. The kids love it, I'm not sure I do, but it makes it feel more like Christmas.

1 comment:

Beckie said...

I'm diggin the snow suit! You should have made some snow cones! Delicious snow treats!