Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Makeover



This is Shareese. She is Blaine's sister. Shareese
has had the same hair style since I first met her,
11 years ago. She decided it was time for a change.
WOO HOO!!! (No offense Shareese- Love ya!)



This is Jolynn. She is also Blaine's sister. Jolynn's
hairstyles have changed somewhat over the years.
She is currently training to compete in a triathalon
this summer and was also wanting a change in her
hairstyle...something to fit her active lifestyle.

So....these two brave souls came to visit us and
we all went to see my hairdresser, Renee. I love Renee.
She has a natural talent to look at someone and know
just what hairstyle will look great on them. She is
an awesome stylist and also a great colorist.
She pampers you when you go to see her.

I have been going to Renee for a long time. My hairstyles
change frequently because I get bored, but I have
never had a bad haircut or a bad color from her.
In my opinion, she is the best!


Wanna see the finished product? Voila!




I love, love, love the new Shareese! FYI-she has
a lot of hair!




Love this cut! Wouldn't mind it myself ;) So
easy to take care of!

It was a great day and I am so glad they
decided to come to visit!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Hmm-- that did turn out good-- now take of the glasses and put on your make up -- ladie!Hehehe!!

Jason said...

Holy Bajeebers! You both look great! Sounds like you had a great time, too.

Thanks for posting this, Jodi