Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Haircut

Ryan got his first haircut on Saturday. He did good but doesn't like having to hold still-or being made to hold still! Ryan has great hair, though. No cowlicks. Poor Garrett has 3 of them.
My awesome friend and hairdresser-Renee- cut his hair.


Here is a before picture. Look at that happy, shaggy-haired baby!



Getting ready! Blaine held him for the whole thing.


Ryan is still doing good...doesn't know whats coming yet.





Now we've gotten to the point where he has to hold still.
As you can see, he hates it. Oh well, just gotta keep going.



But look at the finished product! Such a little man.
I didn't think he could get any cuter but just look at him!


Oooh! I just love this face!

4 comments:

Hailey Jones said...

Oh my gosh!!!! He is ADORABLE!!! Adorable I say!!!! I decided he looks like baby Tarzan in the disney cartoon Tarzan! So stinkin' cute! LOVE the zebra print cape on Blaine! It becomes him!

The Cook Clan said...

Too cute! A face like that, you could just squeeze and kiss!

Jason said...

I have to agree with everyone. Ryan is freaking adorable. Wow. He's gonna break some hearts...

Beckie said...

Ohlittle man child! How cute is that-- I think you should have cut it into a mullet!! Heheh!