Monday, September 16, 2013

Blaine's trip to Washington

Ok, I wasn't going to write about this because I wasn't there but the pictures are too pretty to not share.   

In April, Blaine's sister Rachelle got married up near Seattle Washington.  Blaine, along with his sister Shareese and brother Clifton, his wife Jenn and their sons Brandon and Gavin drove up to see her get married.  It was a quick trip and while they had a good time, they were exhausted when they got home.  I could not go because I had to work.   Here is Rachelle with her husband Darren.

During the time they were in Washington, there was a tulip festival going on.  They drove around and saw fields of flowers-daffodils and tulips everywhere.  I wish I could have been there to see it!


Field of daffodils.  It was raining, obviously.

Pretty barn with tulip fields.

Rows and rows of tulips.

They went to this place called Tulip Town.  Little Holland knock off, I think.

More tulips.  I love seeing all the colors.

So pretty!!

I wish my garden looked like this in the spring!

No comments: