Monday, February 22, 2010

What goes on in the mind of a 7 year old boy?

Ever wonder what is going on in the mind of a 7 year old boy? Me neither, until now.
Garrett came down the hall the other day, asking for tape to put up some signs he made.


This is the sign on his door. "No girls allowed" is what it says. Then he tells me, "Except that doesn't mean you, mom. Only Hannah." Hmmm....



Here is what he put on Hannah and Ryan's door. "No dogs allowed." You can tell its a dog because he drew it saying "Woof!" We don't have a dog. Wonder what this sign means?
I'll have to say, though, these signs made me laugh. I can only imagine the sign he would put on my door. Maybe it will say, "No kids allowed!" Haha!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

I love the signs-- who knows what he is thinking!!

Jason said...

Awesome, Jodi! We really missed you last Sunday, but we understand why ya couldn't make it. I'm going to do my best to get our family to go up to visit you guys this month sometime!