TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. Snow. Yep, that nasty white stuff. I am thankful that it falls and fills the reservoirs and aquifer and the rivers and lakes. I live in a mountain desert and it would be pretty brown around here most of the time if we didn't get snow in the winter time. Plus, without snow how would I be able to make snowmen and snow angels with my kids?
2. I am thankful for the priesthood and that it is in my home. I am so thankful that I know I can access it at any time.
3. I am thankful for children who make life so much more fun and exciting. I am thankful for the tooth fairy, the brownies, Santa and the Easter bunny. It is so fun to see the kids get excited with the anticipation of what might come. Garrett lost a tooth tonight and for the first time he actually put his tooth under his pillow. He is so excited! Its fun to watch him get that way! What is the going rate for the tooth fairy these days?
4. I am thankful for the internet. It has been a huge blessing in my life. I can quickly access information and recipes as well as stay in better touch with friends and family. It lets me share my journal (blog) with all of you!
5. I am thankful for my friends. It is interesting to look back on your life and see the types of friends you have had. Different friends for different stages of your life. After high school, it doesn't matter so much if you have older or younger friends than you; you seem to stick with people who are at the same stage of life as you. I am so thankful for all of my friends, past, present and future. I love spending time with them and thank them for their friendship!